Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Leiite - Into the Mist Creative Writing

“Hurry up Sally and Billy get out of bed your be late!!” yelled my Mother (Kate) from the bottom of the stairs “Come on kids I’m going to the car soon you either go with him or you take the bus to school”, I sat up in my bed and got out, I went to go wake up Sally “(Choke choke) I’m sick… I got a cold” said Sally “I’ll go and till Mom and Dad then” I replied. “Okay fine then till Sally to stay in bed I’ll make her something to eat and hurry up and get ready it’s 7:42 your gonna be late” Said my Mother (Kate) so off I went to till her, as I got there she was fast asleep so I left here there, I went to go get ready Had a shower, Brushed my teeth and hair, Put on some fresh socks and my shoes I looked at the time it was 8:15 I’m almost late my Father had already left as he said I kissed my sister (Sally) and my Mother (Kate) goodbye and so I went off to the bus stop. And now I wait. I waited there for about 5 minutes then the bus came my school starts at nine but I always like to get there before 8:30 to hang out with my friends. I got to school then I just remembered there was a Basketball game today and they all left. Should I go or should I stay ? I thought to myself it took me 10 minutes to think about it maybe if I just go now and leave there at 8:40 besides it’s just down the road and the times 8:21 anyways. So I left to go and watch the basketball game it was our school vs the other best basketball team in the whole of West this was the finals I thought the game should've been after school instead of the morning but no one was listening to me or the other kids that was saying that, the score was 15 to 13 we were losing “Time out!!” Yelled the coach from our team I went over to them and told them what they should do but they told me to just move on so I sat down and just watched I look at the time SHOOT!! I yelled it’s the time is 9:23 I’m late so I ran outside of the courts I ran like 5 big Dogs and 10 Police officers were on my back I got to class all sweaty but cause that the basketball game was a home game and only down the road it took me about 30 seconds to get to school and because I always run I like to go out for runs on Saturdays and sometimes Sunday. I got to class and everyone was looking at me the teacher (Mrs Barry) asked “what where you doing all this time” “Oh uhhh I went to watch the basketball game Miss” before I could finish off what I was saying she cut me off and said “It’s Mrs Barry to you thank you very much” “Sorry Mrs Barry” I replied she said I get Saturday detention and It’s Wednesday I could properly wag it but then I would get two days of it. It’s not wothe I’ll just go all good. (Saturday) Ring ring ring ring “uhh hello ?” as I answered the phone in tiredness “Hello is this Rickie ?” said the person on the phone “Yes” as I replied then I quickly looked at the time WHAT ? IT’S 9:53. So I quickly got out of bed and at the same time talking to the person I the phone, as I was talking i found out it’s Mrs Barry, I got into the car I was trying WAY past the speed limit then I saw this short cart then… BOOM!! Wh… what… where I is that a girl she’s holding a light or something I walked towards her wait is that school ? yeah it is I can see the school bus parked the hall and everything else. So I go to talk to the girl “Hey” I screamed out loud to the little girl “Touch my finger” she said it was glowing so I listen… and touched it… awww wait what was I just dreaming ? I woke up back in home the phone was ringing so I answered it “Hello” I said “Is this Rickie ?” replied the person on the phone I think I teleported. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment