Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Leiite - 2019 Polyfest

On Wednesday the 13th 2019 the whole of team 5 went to Polyfest. We got to learn more of our culture and others, we got to go around and see different things and different cultures. We got to learn different dance moves, we got to see and learn how to do different culture dances moves. We got there and we were in a big group then we had lunch after lunch we did two more rotations and then we left into a little group I was with Mrs Moala also with some other kids, I was the only boy then we got to learn more dance moves. Jozlo and Anna went on stage and did the dance for our whole school, for me we won that but it was all about fun, then we went off to buy (food and drinks) some people got hats well everyone else got things to drink and eat. I had my own money but for some reason I was getting free food and drinks. I only bright me a drink cause I got a drink some my friend Ash (Thanks again) and got food from my other friend Jozlo (Thanks again) that’s all we’ve done yesterday It was a whole lot of fun, looking forward to going Polyfest this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment