Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Leiite - Teleport

In 1964 the 25th of July Billy and Jimmy went missing for three hours without anytrans.
Billy and Jimmy were best-friends Jimmy and Billy really wanted to sleep over, on the 25th of July Billy went home to ask his Mother and Father if he can sleep over Jimmy’s house. Jimmy’s parents were fine with it as long as they keep things nice and clean. Jimmy was African American, and Billy Samaon, Tongan, New Zealand. Jimmy was showing Billy where he was from in Africa and where they are in America, Billy was showing where Samoa is and teaching him how to speak the language, Billy taught him how to say, “Hello, bye, how are you?, and good thank you”. After all that Billy showed him where Tonga was and how far it is from New Zealand Billy rubbed the Globe and then it started to flash, it got brighter and brighter Billy though it at Jimmy, Jimmy though it back to Billy. Billy was freaking out and he didn’t know what to do, Jimmy called out for his Mother but she was asleep. Then the Globe started to get darker until I thought it was getting back to normal it glowed as fast as the wind it burned my fingers I dropped it on the floor it stopped growing so I Jimmy picked it up then all of a sudden it teleported us to Tonga I thought I was dreaming so I slapped myself in the face which really hurt my beautiful face. Jimmy pinched himself in the arm, I thought if it teleported me here then I must find a Globe rub on America and make my way home or I could just stay here wait till Jimmy’s parents report us, “Missing” I could turn myself in and take a plane back home I asked Jimmy he said, “We should find a Globe” I wanted to enjoy my time here at Tonga so I did I said he could do whatever he wanted, I'm gonna go and see my cousins, go to the beach with them, cook with them, and eat a whole lot of food. So I did that well Jimmy wanted to be boring and find a way back home I could tell it was Tonga because of the tree’s the beach, and the sky, Nah I’m just playing I was teleported into a Tongan Supermarket I could hear people speaking in Tongan to other people. I was looking around wasn’t really hungry because I already had Pizza for dinner at Jimmy’s house until I saw some Pig I was dying for it. I ran, looked just stared at it well Jimmy wanted to be the same old boring Jimmy and find a Globe to go back home, I quickly took a bite from the Pig and ran off to Jimmy, Jimmy was on his way to the Two Dollar story trying to find a Globe to head back home. At the Two Dollar store Jimmy and I found a World Globe, it was the only one Jimmy grabbed it and so did another Man.
The Man said to Jimmy, “Let go of the Globe son”
Jimmy said, “I’m sorry but we need this Globe to get home”
“Oh stop being so foolish and hand it over”
I stopped the Man and said, “There’s only one way to handle this… one v one playground right now easy clap!!”
“What is this playground?”
“It’s a game it’s called Fortnite”
“No no no we can not play games we must battle it out basketball”
“Let’s go then!” Jimmy said to the Man. They put the Globe back on the shelf and walked out, well we were walking I asked Jimmy, “Where are we even going to get the Money for the Globe?”
“It’s only One Dollar and 50 Cents we can just find it”
“You don’t find Money you earn it”
Jimmy just walk off and one v one the Man. “First to five” said the Man I thought Jimmy was gonna lose Jimmy was a short boy the Man was huge I thought I should of did it so I pushed Jimmy away softly and gotted ready for the one v one. The Man had Jordans I had Jandles this wasn’t near fair but I did try my best, we shot for the ball he shot lucky was missed I shot and got lucky I got it in, Jimmy was just on the sideline watching I got the ball and tried to run it without him in my way I went for a two shot and got it, we did it again I went for another two pointer but he blocked me, got the ball, shot a Three pointer and got it in sadly. I gave him the ball again and he said, “If I get any other shot in I win either way” I took a deep breath in, I nodded my head, he ran with the ball and got a Two pointer in, Jimmy was devastated, I dropped a little tear, we shook hands and said, “Good game, good game” all Three of us went back into the Two Dollar store and the Globe was gone I was too tired to say something Jimmy and the Man was devastated, it didn’t really matter to me. The owner of the store said, “I was watching you two play Basketball out there it was a good game two - five not bad for a little boy. Anyways what are you Three in here for?” I asked him, “Well we were playing for the World Globe but the last one was gone” The owner just laughed and walked into a door that said, “Staff only” he came back out a few seconds later and handed me and the Man a World Globe, “On the house” he said Jimmy quickly snatched it off me and held my hand, rubbed the Globe where America was and we were at home in no time, Jimmy’s Mother came running up stairs cause we were laughing to hard she ran upstairs in shocked saying, “Where have you two been for the past *Checks her watch* 3 hours!?”
“Oh Billy and I was at Tonga”
“Oh Jimmy you and your small head”

No comments:

Post a Comment