Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Leiite - Matariki

This year for Matariki I was in Sports. There was four different choices to pick, Arts and Craft, Cooking, Movie Making, and Sports. You got to pick four of them from one to four, one meaning you really want to be in this one and four means you wouldn't like to be in this one. In my order I did 1, Sports 2, Cooking, 3, Movie Making, 4, Arts and Craft. Sports was my number one choice cause I love to play games and ran around, my second choice was to Cook cause I like to cook and eat, my third choice was to Movie Make cause it looks fun to make, my fourth choice was Arts and Craft cause I like to draw and make things with hand. the story of Matariki is about seven sister stars who was always flying around going planet to planet moving around a lot the parents didn't like what the other people were saying about them so The Father decided to make them a determine the coming season's crop and told the older Sister to call out the rest once they came they got there economise and did what they were told to do. It's bad luck if you can't see the seven stars but is good if you can see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment