Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Leiite - Genomics Fun Day!!

Wednesday 30th October Point England invited Glen Brae and Glen Innes school to our block to show off what we learnt about Genomics. We all got some prizes if we got a question right. We all got tasks to do. I got put into a group of five I had four boys I already knew from my home class but we got an extra three boys from Glen Innes. It was a fun day! We got to know more about the three boys and about the rest of the kids. My favorite part of this day was the ending. When the whole team five teachers picked two students from each class that did well in their tracking my learning I got picked and got given a prize. My prize was this metal you could bend in any shape and once you put it in hot water it would relax and turn but into a straight line.

No comments:

Post a Comment