Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Leiite - My Life

Hi my name is Leiite I really like rugby and play for school in
under 68 kgs. I am also looking for a club to play in I am currently
playing for marist and also for fiafia I was in the samoan group
trying to do my culture proud.

Well with all that out of the way my life in the past is not really
interesting I broke my arm like about four or five times, I grew up
in a little neighborhood grew up with a lot of friends and family
nothing really sad or interesting in my life.

I just want to be the one person everyone wants to be when they
grow up a health, caring, helpful, funny, nice, and respectful person.
I’m not perfect nobody is perfect but you can be that one person
you really want to be in your life, like just be the change you want
to see in the world.

I use to just go play outside but now I just play inside on my PS4
or with my brothers I think staying inside helped me to be a better
boy, my father once said “Make today so AWESOME yesterday
will get jealous you have to start with respect”.

By staying inside the house and playing here helped my a lot
when I played outside I use to always get in trouble with like the
police but it was never me it was the people who I was around
or playing with. My brother started letting me play on his PS4
and I enjoyed it so I stayed in more and played more I did read,
writing and doing my maths my brother said to be “Until I get my
own PS4” I could play on his one, but I finally learned how to
forgive myself for all the bad things I’ve had done in the past.

1 comment:

  1. Leiite, this is now one of my favourite pieces of writing that I have read. You have met the learning intention with ease; your audience gets such a good understanding of who you are, your culture, identity and values. I am extremely impressed. You have also used good paragraph structure and your writing is sequenced really well. There are a few mistakes with your sentences, but I know you wrote this quickly and the writing was still clear enough for the message to come through. Thank you for sharing this wonderful writing.

    ReplyDelete