Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Leiite Pen Pipes

On october the 25th of wednesday room 8 literacy had to make some pan pipes. We were pretty lucky to have Miss Moran she held everyone in the class and we have Miss Parrant.
First we watched a video with the whole class and then we went to a table that table that I was on with Leonardy, Tupuia, Lorenzo, Kruz and me. So we all went of and did it step by step. First we watched a video about how to make a panpipe you just need 5 things. First you need 8 straws and cut the bendy part off. Then you make one of the ends sharp. You make a cardboard and it should look like a house that just got half and then you make the straws smallest to biggest. Then you put it onto the cardboard but make sure there is some space between it and then you tape it with stacked tape and then you just blow and then you write you name at the back. The thing that I enjoy we at the end we got to play with it. It sounds pretty cool. The thing that I learn was how to make it and now I think that I can make anything now.

No comments:

Post a Comment