Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

Leiite - The Get Away 1st Draft

Today was the day my friend and I had a sleepover at our house. We were practicing for the 500 miles race we both were the top 10 fastest 17 year olds in the whole of our little city called “The Citizens” I waited for him in the front of my house then about two or three minutes later he shows up he jumps out the car and does how secret handshake we go inside and went straight in my room my parents weren’t home so we just spent the whole day in my room watching movies and Youtube.
Then about 8 hours later my parents come home and they brought Pizza with them they told me to come down I think they forgot that my friend his names John by the way is spending the weekend with us so as I was cleaning the table I remembered them that John was here and his just in my room waiting for me “Oh how could I forget tell him to come down it’s dinner time” said my Mother from the Kitchen.
I went upstairs to my room telling him but I stop I heard him talking to someone, no one else was in there and his phone is died charging “What ?” I said in shock or is he just talking to himself again so open the door and said “John… John !?” he came out with another phone I have never seen in my life so I asked “Who’s and where did you get the phone from ?” “Zombies are coming! We need to get to the nearest bunker with food and water !” he replied in frighten “Hahaha what a joker” I said in laughter.
“No! I’m serious we need to get you and your family out of here and get away” said John in a hurry, I could see his not fooling around so I said “Okay wait! What about your family ? don’t we need to save them to ?” “No there safe in a bunker at a secret hideout, we need to get there and hide with them there’s plenty of food to eat and water to drink, all that food would last us up to… at least 20 to 30 years” said John “Come on no time to lose we must get out of here” I said to John in a hush we ran down stairs and my Mother and Father said “Finally i’m starving” I said “Mom Dad there are zombies coming we must go Now!”.
My Mom and Dad just laughed they took a box of Pizza and went to the sitting room to watch the news and what do you know it comes up with Zombies say we need to find safety our house are not safe right now. So my Mother and Father got up in a hush grabbed bags and filled them up with food and got these big bottles and filled them up with water my Father grabbed them all and put them in the back boot of the car, my Dad ran down stairs he said he needed to get something he went to the basement he screamed “Found it!” he came back up but no just with himself but with a Shotgun to “What ?!” I said where did you get that from ? My dad didn’t answer. I quickly ran back up stairs to get my baseball bat my friend Mat gave to me as a reminder, we all were in the car and went off to my friend John’s secret bunker. 12 years passed on by… half of the Food and Water that was there is almost finished “John!” I screamed across the basement “What !?” he replied as he was confused on why I yelled his name “The foods and Water is almost gone we need to get out there and find some more” I said so we head off to find some more Food, as we got out we walked for at least 30 minutes.
“I see something there John” I said he runs to it so I follow him there “Is it a bird ? is it a plane ? wait ! it is a plane” John said we both start laughing, we stopped and looked at the planes it was all raste and molded there was four planes there we went inside it and of cause the 29 year olds we are we go inside them all to find nothing we even tried to start them up but nothing happen it worked for a second like the enchen started then stopped, we tried again to start is up again but nothing.
Then I saw a Helicopter on the other side of the fourth plane so I went to it with John, John jumped in and tried starting it up “It works!” John yelled in happiness we decided to leave it there and get everyone else that was in the banker “Guys guys!” I yelled as I walked in, everyone looked at me and was asking “What is it Nick what is it ?” I said well smiling “John do you want to tell them” “there’s a working Helicopter outside we were gonna leave but we couldn’t without you guys come on let’s go” said John “Wait! John do you even know how to fly it ?” I said “Actually Nick your Father use to fly Helicopter I’m sure you still got skills honey” said Nick’s Mother.
We all got out we took the Food and Water with us, we all got on the Helicopter we flew up and left off we saw a big group of people my Father tried to see if it was humans or zombies we got closer and closer they waved at us and yelled “Hello Hello land here we can help yous!!” I said “Dad land it, me and John will go out you can Mom stay here okay ?” “No Nick it’s to Ricky I’ll go out there” said my Father “No your not going out there I’m going” I replied.
I got out and walked towards the person who yelled at us I was thinking he was the leader he said his name was Ben and the people with him was friends and family members they had lots of guns and weapons there a lot of food and water they had house to ride on and gardens they had lots of animals chickens, lambs, cows and more they let us into their home and teach as how to fight and kill zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment