Pages

Saturday 6 July 2019

Leiite - A Broken Friendship

I still remember the day we met, I remember it all like it was yesterday. It all started back when we were year-ones when you saw me in the corner eating my lunch by myself and you decided to come and eat with me. You came and sat down I said, "Hey" with a frown on my face you asked me if I was okay and if I wanted to play tag with you on the playground I shook my head, you stood up and left me I felt sad and scared it was my first day of school I had no friends didn't know anyone from this school and also I didn't even know where the playground was. The bell went I quickly ate my sandwich and left, I went off walking around in a circle waiting for you to come back and ask me the same question it was boring it felt like you left to the other side of the World. I was waiting it felt like years for the bell to ring again, I needed a drink so I went for a drink as soon as I got there you were on the other side playing Basketball I was smiling but you ignored me like I was a ghost, you looked away I thought I have done something wrong, I went for my drink as soon as I drank the water it splashed into myself I got up frustrated at the tap I kicked it and fell I had nothing else to do but to watch you, you were looking at me like I was a clown and I just put a show on for you, you were laughing at me so I laughed so we could laugh together you were waving your hand was telling me to come as I got up ready to get to you another Boy flew past me and you hugged you I thought you were looking at me, you went and shot the ball it rolled to me you smiled and said, "Pass me the ball please" I passed it to you thinking you were going to help me off the floor, you got the ball and started playing again I felt like I was getting played, getting roled by a little girl. I got up and acted as nothing happened I thought to myself, "I am such a fool, why do I think people want to play with me, why do I even try" a tear dropped to my feet, I went to go sit down waiting for the bell to ring and I would never forget about this day. Two years have passed by ever since that sad first day for me happen I never forgot about it and never would, It is always on my mind, for the past two Months you have never came to school I thought you were my friend, I thought we were close you told everyone you were leaving for two Months but never told me  you hugged everyone but didn't look at me once I thought I was just thin air at that point and decided to trust nobody but myself it was going to be hard but I thought I could get strong at that point. Another Week passed and I see you walking into school everyone rushes to you to hug you and say, "Hi" I sat there because of you, you were the one that made me like this, you were the one that made me think I was a ghost, I wanted to tell everyone but I couldn't I set a rule for myself, "Number one rule: trust nobody" but I didn't want to put it all onto you and blame you that this is why I am like this, besides I like it prefer my life like this it was easy, nicer, humbler, most of all I got smarter. I was a year Three reading at the age year of year Four. My Math is the year age of year Three-and-an-half and my Writing was at the year age level of year Four-and-an-half. Five years passed and everyone knows me as the humblest, smartest, nicest, and the chill person there is in Point England, I got out of my shadow and tried to talk to you last year but you never talked so I gave up once again but once everyone noticed me it was your turn to talk to me as you tried I gave you a third chance to talk and you did you were one of the coolest friends I had and my only friend I had. You keep asking if I was okay if I was doing good in class if I wanted to talk about something, but once everyone thought we were a, "Thing" you started to fade away I was real sad when you did you stopped caring about me you stopped hugging me and you stopped talking to me. I thought it was the end of us. One year later it was time to leave. While the whole school sat in the wall waiting for the 3:00pm bell to ring so we all can get ready for 2020 get ready for High School. I was thinking if you were going to come and say, "Goodbye" to me as the bell went and everyone screamed, "Happy Hoildays" I was watching you hug all your teachers and friends you saw me, walked up to me and looked away. I was devastate and thought this was a real, "Broken Friendship".

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leiite,

    My name is Anaysha & I am from Glen Taylor School. I read your story and it was really good! There were a few spelling mistakes so always be sure to proof read your work but other then that I really enjoyed your story, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anaysha!!

      Thanks for taking the time to read my blog post. It's nice to see someone from Glen Taylor School commenting on my blog, Thanks for building me up and I'll make sure to go back and fix up my mistakes.

      Cheers
      Leiite

      Delete
  2. Hello Leiite!
    What a terrific story you have persevered to make! Who was this story dedicated too? This person must really regret whatever she or he did, since you are a very interesting and a intelligent person. You have used very good and absorbing words to describe how much you miss, and care about your best friend. Hope this friendship doesn't get you too much, and doesn't hurt you as badly! I would like to say from my perspective is that you should check or get a buddy to read out your writing, just in case there could be errors in your writing! Great Job Leiite, Keep Up the outstanding work.

    From Your Friend
    Petesa :)

    ReplyDelete