Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Leiite - W5 Creative Writing



May 17th 1998 where it all began. One normal school day I did what I normally do, I wake up, go shower, get ready, have breakfast, brush my teeth, then I play some songs till the bus comes to pick me up for school. The bus got here I normally see my two friends there waiting for me cracking up jokes at the back of the school bus, there was Sam and Ricky but today for some reason I saw neither of them here, there properly sleeping… Again! But who cares they’ll come late to school and they Never! missed a day of school and there’s only two weeks left of school. Why would they start missing days of school now ?. Ohhh… here yous are, “where where yous” I said “We walked cause I need to lose weight for rugby next week” replied Ricky, Sam just stood there “What’s wrong ?” Said Ricky and I “wh...wh...who’s that new kid ?, I swear he always eye me out, but I don’t want no trouble” said Sam “Who that kid ? oh yeah he started last week his name is John his really funny to be honest but I never see him at or in the school bus, he always nevers 5 minutes early. Not trying to be weird or anything but I wonder where he lives aye ?” I replied, Ricky said “People say that he lives in the forest or even a Gas shop, I don’t believe it though” “A Gas shop uhhh… what the dodo I know for a fact that’s fake ain’t nobody live in a Gas shop that just… oh my gosh” I replied we both laughed. Ring ring ring ring the bell went so we took off into the air speed walking to class I had Maths mean well Ricky had Arts, I loved maths because my crush was in there her name is Bella, she has blond and black hair, brown eyes, she loved to play sports like Netball, Volleyball, and Basketball she was 5.5 foot tall well I think she is but I know for a fact that I’m taller than her, I’m 6.3 foot tall she’s one of the fastest girls in our whole year. Maths class finishes so does Ricky’s Art class we meet up for lunch at the field where we always love to go and eat, just to relax and crack up some jokes, lunch finishes and I was time for me to go and take my driving lessons now cause I’m only year 11 driving for me is going to be a big thing I got my whole life ready, I’m gonna find not one but two jobs to get enough money to bug things I want or need, to go church every Sunday and to hang out more with my friends and family. One week go by and this was the last week of school till summer holidays but things got weird if I have to be honest now cause I love to draw that’s like my hobby in life but some of the photos I’ve been drawing have gone missing I now where I put it and no one else knows but Ricky and Sam and they never liked my drawing, I love to draw sport things like Rugby, Basketball, N.F.L, touch, tag, Volleyball, and a whole lot more but Ricky and Sam is more into Fighting things like fighting moves they don’t like to fight they just like fighting movies.





Part 2 coming soon!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment