Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Leiite Cross Country Recount

One hot afternoon on friday last week Pt England School had Cross country, The year one’s girls were going first, arther them were the year one's doys were running, and then it goes on and on from the girls to the boys if you came to the top 5 in Cross Country you team gets points. There's a Yellow team, a Red team, a Green team, and last but not least the best team Blue. When it was the year 6 boys toren to run Mr Bort said "on your mack set GO"
I run as first as I cod as I was running it helps me by saying pamp you legs pamo them pamp them it  makes me go first and first as I was running I looked at the side of me and there was no one to be seen and I just said run Leiite run run run as I got to the first corner it was easy but then when I got to the second corner I almost fill and only one person was in front of me as we got out of the gats there was a lots of mud mud mud everywhere it was so hard to run there the mud because it I got sucked into the mud and I had to posh my leg out of the mud.




It got hot and sore when I got halfway and then only four boys was in front of me. As I look at the back of me I could see two boys at the back of me so I run and run but as I was running I slipped and then one person went in front of me and he was only three steps away so I run and run as I could and then I got up to him.






Then I was the one who was in front. Then I zoomed into the school gates onto the fields and then onto the park and I almost beat one person but unfortunately I did not beat him but unless I came fifth in Cross Country. The person who came 1st his name is Kurtas, the person who came 2nd his name is Jhyvarntreh (Terry), the person who came 3th his name is Dean, the person who came 4th his name is Leonardy and then I came 5th. So Kurtas is in Yellow, Jhyvarntreh (Terry) is in Yellow Dean is in Yellow, Leonardy is in Blue and I am in Blue to so that is 15 points to Yellow and 10 points goes to Blue so I hope you all had fun reading my Cross Country writing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leitte
    I really think this work is awesome. Keep up the fabulous work.

    From Petesa

    ReplyDelete